Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Binbrook Guild Meeting & A Trip to Japan




At the Binbrook guild meeting last night we had our season ending pot luck supper. I think we had more desserts than real food! I was very glad that I did NOT win the block of the month blocks, based on the number of UFOs I already need to clean up. One of the gals told me she wants to come on my big trip to Japan and Singapore in January. Yippee!!! A travelling companion. My darling niece lives in Singapore and will put us up for a week or so. The huge quilt show in Japan has been on my to-do list for a few years now, so I will kill two birds with one stone. And make a side trip to Bali for batik fabrics (ooo - bad girl - need extra luggage).

These photos were taken at International Quilt Festival in Chicago and will give you an idea of the calibre of quilts from Japan - incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...