Friday, September 27, 2013

Christmas Star Quilt & How Husbands Amuse Themselves

Yup. Christmas is coming.

A beautiful, scrappy, star quilt.

Quilted with a ribbon and star pantograph.

Husbands are so much fun, aren't they?  I was out for the day, but I see he managed to feed himself lunch.  Hallowe'en and Easter are his two favorite seasons.

After lunch it was time for some amusement, I guess.  "Hmm, I think I'll pull the fireplace out today."  Seriously??
Is he taking a rest?  A nap?

It's hard to tell where the black t-shirt ends and the black arm begins.  He needed TWO baths after this job.
Really, there is nothing like being married to a handy guy.  As Red Green says:  If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...