Saturday, August 2, 2008

Does ANYTHING WORK, anywhere????

When it rains, it pours (see photo from a few days ago). Things are just falling apart around here. Two weeks ago it was the brakes on the pickup truck. This week it was the brakes on my car. Now the little plug-in port on my digital camera is loose so I CANNOT LOAD ANY PHOTOS TO MY BLOG. Crap. Oh, yea, and the computer mouse is going all funny - will move, won't move, click doesn't connect, and on and on. To top it all off, we just started digging up the back of the house to locate the source of the basement water leak. This involves removing the whole back patio AND the back stairs. The way things are going I may WANT to fall in the hole. If you haven't heard from me in a week please say a prayer over a martini for me.

But just so you know, the housecoat to match the nightie IS finished. I have a photo for you, but it's STUCK IN MY CAMERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...