Friday, July 1, 2011

WIP and Garden Progress

 HAPPY CANADA DAY.





If you're interested, check the UFO page for my progress and the July project.

Here is the quilt I'm working on at the moment.  It's already overdue by at least a week, so I really need to get my butt in gear.

This is the garden which is being renovated.

DH made these wonderful stakes for me so I could mark the location of the fall crocus.  When the leaves disappear in the summer it's nice to know where NOT to dig.  It's handy being married to a welder.

Here are the crocus bulbs all dug up.  A few met their maker, unfortunately, but I got most of them.

Here is 2 hours of digging.  This could take a while.  :-/  The brick edging had sunk completely in to the lawn.  With the lawn growing in to the garden the way it has I was grateful that I actually FOUND the bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...