Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caledonia Fair and UFO update

The Caledonia Fair was this past weekend. My guild always has a booth at the fair and our members are great about volunteering to keep the booth manned (womanned?) for the four days. This year we actually had a banner! Yaaayyy (try to sound like the IKEA guy when you say that)!!

Here is me womanning the booth.







Here are some detail shots of the banner and quilting, front & back. Yes, I quilted it on the longarm. And the plum thread was giving me fits. *#@%*$#!!




I was at the booth on Sunday from 10:30 until 6:00 so I had lots of time to fill. That is where the UFO update comes in.











UFO UPDATE
These blocks were started several years ago for a sampler quilt. Yes, I KNOW the colours don't go together. At the time I was uneducated, ok??? Anyways, they are being turned into placemats for Meals on Wheels.
The sides are on them, they measure 12 1/2" x 18 1/2" (give or take) and will be quilted up and given away soon. Another one that can come OFF that darned list pretty soon.

1 comment:

Please - share your wisdom...