Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Quilt Show BOM 2009, and other stuff...

I'm working on the BOM from The Quilt Show. This is the 2009 quilt. Beautiful, but my back is starting to scream at me about all the stitch in the ditch. Shut up, back.
I'm listening to Paul Simon's new album - So Beautiful or So What. This brilliant musician turned 70 on October 13th.
Yesterday I celebrated my NEW OVEN with a cheesy casserole (heh, heh, heh, slight double entendre, there). If I ever get the sticky goo off the oven front I will show you a pic of the outside.
Have a listen to the first track from Paul's CD....

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you quilting this top. I'm getting really close to getting my top done with this pattern. Yes, I've been working on it for 3 years! I'm the slowest quilter in the world! I hope you post more pictures as you progress. It will probably take me another 3 years to figure out how I want to quilt mine. And take care of that back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...