Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Quilts for the Studio Tour

Here are three more quilts that will be on the Dundas Studio Tour - the weekend of October 1 & 2.  You can see more of this quilters work at mrgquilts.com.




This afternoon I am heading up to Margaret's in the Kawarthas for a nice long weekend and a wee rest for my brain.  On this past Monday I had Floyd upgraded to brilliance by adding the Intelliquilter system to him.  I will be in hock for a couple of years, sadly, but now I can consider myself a dominatrix - ha ha I can just order him around and push the 'start' button.  Whips and chains optional.  (For those of you who don't know, Floyd is my quilting machine.  Calm down.  I am making a joke.)

You can check the UFO Challenge page for an update.  Sort of.

2 comments:

  1. Floyd smile, smile, smile. My Maxine has an assitant too. I boss both of them around. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Greetings from Finland! I love your quilts! They are lovely!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...