Thursday, September 22, 2011

Flower Bed Update & Rainy Day

If you are bored, and wondering how the front flower bed is growing in...

Yesterday was nice in the morning, then turned into a rainy afternoon & evening.  I was making supper (more on that in a minute...) and noticed that Sadie had a seriously one-eyed look about her.  No wonder she can't catch a Frisbee to save her life.  I got out the dog scissors and trimmed her up a little so she can see again.
Supper yesterday was leftover spaghetti and leftover biscuits, at 3:30 in the afternoon.  That is even earlier than the early bird special, I'm thinkin'.  All that starch made me very sleepy, and the early supper allowed me to have a nap from 4:30 - 5:30, then go back to work until 8:30.  Rainy days are good.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I do wonder what it is about rainy days that take so much out of a person and make them sleepy. Glad that Sadie can see better now and the front flower bed looks nice. You should keep this photo and do a yearly photo of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...