Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Destashing - FABRIC FOR SALE - CHEAP!!

Once upon a time there was no quilt shop in Caledonia.  I was the only local place where you could come and get some emergency fabric.  Then Barb opened a quilt shop and I stopped, for the most part, selling fabric.  Then Barb's stock was sold to Sue, and then Sue sold to Lauranne, and then Lauranne closed.  So that is the history of quilt shops in Caledonia, as I know it.

Moving on... I am destashing.  I have so much fabric, I will never use it all if I live to be 100 years old.  Those of you who follow me on Instagram or Facebook have seen these posts floating by for the past couple of weeks.  It has all been either $7 or $8 per m.  (One m. is 39" for those of you in the USA.)  And I'm not done yet, there will be more to come.

Contact me if you want any of this stuff.  There is an email link on the right hand side-bar.  No you don't have to take the whole bolt.
SHIPPING TO USA OR CANADA:  I WILL LIMIT THE SHIPPING COST TO $10.00 FOR UP TO 5 M. OF FABRIC.  If you are purchasing more than that you'll have to pay the full shipping.







2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is a lot of fabric. Mine are smaller pieces and a lot of it is garment fabric. Luckily, my children started having little ones of their own so I can use some of it up making them items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssttt...100 years, that's nothin in the big picture! Could be worse things but I'm not sure what.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...