Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stash Report & UFO Challenge

UFO Challenge for Jan/Feb - status complete! I'm up to eight blocks complete now.  I will get this bugger finished in this century.

UFO Challenge for March/Apr - these Dresden Plate blocks were brought in to the Binbrook Guild a couple of years ago.  She had lots of them in bundles of 12, so I took one bundle.  They are a little bit full in the center, so I need to...
  • Tweak the seam allowances. 
  • Turn under and baste the outside edges.
  • Find a background fabric.
  • Applique these to the background.
  • Make and apply center circles.

Sassy Stars using the Quick Curve Ruler - DONE and OFF THE UFO LIST.
Another little cutie, finished and ready for donation to the Hospice.

STASH REPORT
It seems I neglected to file a stash report in January.  Bad me.


30-Jan 28-Feb
Used this month 13.15 9.74
Used YTD 13.15 22.89
Added this month 0
Added YTD 0 0
Net 2016 -13.15 -22.89

I am adding a sidebar to the blog with an indicator of my current quilt booking schedule.  If you know you need a quilt by ________ (insert appropriate date) make sure you call me and get on the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...