Monday, August 12, 2019

Souffle & Recipe, & Zucchini Report

I feel like I finally earned my "adult" wings.  I MADE A SOUFFLE. And it was delicious!
This is from the LCBO Food & Drink magazine.  For those of you not in Ontario, that's the Provincial liquor store.
I have to thank Susan from our vet clinic - she posted this on Facebook several weeks ago, after SHE made one.  I probably need more practice with folding the egg whites in, but all in all I was very happy with it.  I cut the recipe in half, just in case it was destined for the trash.  DH and I ate it all, with a salad.  Definitely making this again. Yum.
Here ya go with a link....
CORN, CHEDDAR & CHIVE SOUFFLE

ZUCCHINI REPORT
Oh, sad.  So sad.  DH even brought more home for me after visiting with a friend.

Picked this week:  3
Total YTD:           7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...