Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stack 'n Whack

This quilt is all ready for the Easter Bunny.

Lots of stitch-n-the-ditch, and straight line quilting through the background of the blocks.

Pinwheels, sashing and border all done with the IQ.

The backs are always so pretty.

This week the Universe loves me and let me finish the quilt without running out of thread.  Usually I run out when I have six inches left to quilt, and lemme tell you - that REALLY pisses a gal off.

In my last post I was bitching about my massage appointment being changed.  Aaahh, no more bitching - I got in on Monday and I felt so much better.  If you are looking for a woman RMT located on the Hamilton mountain, give Susan a try at To Your Health Massage Therapy

If you like ghost stories, I just finished reading The Haunting of Maddy Clare, by Simone St. James.  It's a very, very good book about three people investigating a reported haunting.  Besides the good story, I liked that the chapters are fairly short and gave me easy spots to quit.  It takes me weeks to finish a book so I appreciate good stopping points.  Tonight I'm doing some applique which is due at the Binbrook Guild on Monday, then I'll get into another book for a half hour before beddy-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...Helen-Mary

    This is my first visit to you site,and i really enjoyed my tour.. I really like the Easter pattern very cute. I would like to thank you for all you do for the quilting community.. I really love the knowledge that i'm gaining thanks to wonderful people like yourself..

    Thanks again

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...