Way back in January, before I broke my wrist, I did a post about a scrappy quilt I was starting - the link is here. I went to the guild's extra UFO sewing day on January 23rd and got the quilt top sewn together, all except for attaching the borders. The next day I went to the hospital. Dumb. Anyways...
My b.i.l. and his wife came Friday night and spent the night. We are on their route to our niece's apartment, where they were scheduled to remove some furniture (which oddly enough, is being stored in our basement for the next several months). After Saturday's breakfast, and the guys heading off for their job as moving men then returning with all necessary furniture, we went out for a late lunch at the local restaurant.
They hit the road for home early enough that I finished up a couple of small jobs left over from the week, then still had Saturday night. And no plans. So I finished up this quilt which will be donated to the Quilts of Valour program. All that is left to do now is a label, and binding which I think will be red, then a run through the washing machine.
Used this month 6 m.
Used YTD 11.8 m.
Purchased this month 3 m.
Purchased YTD 3 m.
Net so far... - 8.8 m.