The pattern is Oh, My Stars by American Jane (AJP 255).
What a beautiful job the piecer did. All the fabrics came from her stash.
Ooh - love the back!!
So far I have:
- dumped the dog's kibble into her water dish (which was full of water)
- made a lovely breakfast pastry that looked like it was run through the washing machine
- made a pizza for supper but the dough did not rise one little bit, so we darn near wore our jaws out eating it
- broke the handle on my FAVORITE tea pot
- twisted my ankle when the neighbour's farm dog came after us on our walk