Thursday, May 28, 2009

Knocked off a UFO


I mailed off two Quilts of Valour yesterday. Judy and Bernadette - thank you very much for your contribution of the tops, fabrics, bindings & quilt bags.

Today I finished a UFO. Yippee!!! This is a purse that we made at a guild hands-on night a year and a half ago. When I pulled it out of the bag I found a surprise - a half yard of fabric I have nooo recollection of. Must have won it the night of our meeting?
I used purse handles that I bought in Tokyo and added a magnetic closure. And a bunch of pockets inside, of course. I'm going to transfer all my cherished belongings over tonight and bring this with me to my longarm quilters get-together tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Cute purse. I love finding things I didn't know I had. Almost like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...