Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back to Quilting

Coffee mug of the day, brought to me by April. Not just a good quilter, but a good potter too. Thanks, April. I've had a hectic week, with Beach Day Diane and Mary Ann here for two days. Mary Ann did the trunk show for Caledonia Guild - and did an excellent job. I love her quilts. I took the girls to Ottawa Street in Hamilton, which is all fabric shops and antique/resale shops. A good time was had by all. Diane bought another goblet for her collection and I picked up a wee wedding gift my nephew & his bride-to-be.

Dirty Dozen Quilt - quilting is complete. I'm working on the binding now. This is due by the June meeting of my Caledonia Guild. I should actually meet the deadline!

Here's a lot of straight line quilting. This customer has been granted exhibit space for the month of July at Greenwood Quiltery in Guelph. I will be sending a notice out to everyone closer to the date.









I'm caught up on customer work, so I can take the weekend to play. Or clean the house (yuk!! note to self: find sugar daddy). My new Studio Cutter from Accuquilt was delivered and DH set it up for me two days ago. I'm just itchin' to cut some fabric. I'm glad it's raining today so I can stay inside and ignore my weeds.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that we have rain - it makes it that much easier to ignore to weeds. I'm doing the same.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...