Monday, July 27, 2015

Afternoon cocktails

This morning I made my favorite Bluebberry/Peach Oatmeal Bake for breakfast.  That should feed us for three mornings, along with yogurt on the side.  We've been slumming around Orr's Island and Bailey Island today, even to the extent that we hit the Goodwill Store.  On the way home we stopped at Gurnet Trading and picked up a big slab of salmon for supper.  It was 3:00 by then and I was sick and tired of getting in and out of the car, so I elected myself to make cocktails for us.  Jean did the appetizer tray with cheese, crackers, grapes, and almonds.  Beverage was Spiced Rum (a $5 bonus deal at the Duty Free) with pineapple/orange juice.  Surprisingly, I keep forgetting to open the Bailey's for our coffee in the morning.  Maybe tomorrow...😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...