Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MQX

Today is the first full day for me at MQX - that's Machine Quilters Expo for those of you who aren't aware.  This morning I had my first class with Judy Madsen of Green Fairy Quilts - that is HER quilt in the pic, not mine.  I have two more classes with her this week, along with several more classes with other teachers.  After mom's passing, almost two weeks ago, I am totally exhausted.  I slept pretty well last night, and I took a delicious 90 minute nap this afternoon.   By the end of the week I may start to feel human again.  But then I will have to fly home, and the Toronto airport will take all the stuffing out of THAT good feeling.
Spring seems to have taken a long walk off a short pier here in Manchester NH, as it is snowing big fat flakes.  None of us brought our winter coats, so a walk for fresh air & exercise will not be happening.  Maybe we will dip into the wine and munchies instead?

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time....and, yes, wine is in order! I'm looking forward to June when I will see Judy Madsen teach in Fonthill!

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...