Friday, June 22, 2012

Bunny Hill Designs finished

Yaaay!!

Completed, and only, like, a year late.

Ovals, outlining, and corner fillers in the applique blocks.  The same corner filler motif was used in the brown triangles.  The yellowish squares have a basket design.

The backing was pieced.  That floral print is a lightweight chintz that I bought, oh, about 12 years ago, intending to make a tablecloth for the patio table.  Well, three patio tables later I came to the conclusion that I was never going to get to that particular job.  So...

Fur Baby Inspection Team
Today I was wishing that I came from somewhere else.  Somewhere where they eat insects.  I was working on my second cup of coffee, about half way through it, when I realized mid gulp that there was something, um, solid in my mouth.  Immediately STOP all muscle movement and run to the bathroom sink and spit.  Euuuwww.  A fly.  Really.  gag, gag, gag.  I hope YOUR day is going a little better than that.  Gross.  Ick.

5 comments:

  1. Moths are worse! Been there, done that. Sorry you had that gross experience.
    Love the quilt. Mine is rolled and on the shelf. Not so in love with it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the setting for this quilt! Great job of quilting it, too! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt and quilting..
    I had a earwig or two in my teacup...how it got there I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your BH quilt and the quilting is just perfect! I found you through Quilton`s blog and it was a wonderful blog to browse through. Love your LAQ and great to see you also have time to make quilts too.
    LOL I guess that is what happens when you live in Caledonia you get to taste the wild life...LOL great blog lots of fun reading your dailies.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...