Sunday, October 30, 2011

class results & insomnia

Sooo, did anyone else find themselves WIDE AWAKE at 4:30 this morning, eating apple crisp straight out of the pan?  On the plus side, it gave me lots of time to finish up the wee quilt I made in class yesterday.  I definitely need more practice with the Square in Square ruler.  I am accustomed to my block units all being the same size.  But these?... not so much.

And, I am scheduled to present the Block of the Month at the Binbrook guild tomorrow night, so I did up the pattern for that, too.  This is a 12" My Blue Heaven block from Quilters Cache.  I will hand out sixteen patterns,  have the gals make them in white with pastel, and someone will win enough blocks next month for a nice baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...