Saturday, October 15, 2022

A Quick Catch-up

Where I'm going tonight.  Might come home with a new t-shirt!

I made a couple of pear & raspberry galettes to thank the ladies who gifted me with the fruit.

Coco trying to coerce a treat (?) out of one of the trainers at doggy daycare.

What I did to her AFTER daycare. 😁  PetValu in Binbrook.  $12.00.  Excellent value!

 

I've spent a lot of time this week getting ready for my annual week-long retreat with the Beach Girls in Tobermory.  I was a little stressed when I realized I couldn't possibly finish everything packed in the box.  My solution?  Add a couple more projects. 😜  I would say that I need to have my head read, but I don't know if that's politically correct.


  

Today I also had to go vote at the early poll, and then do a Costco run for retreat supplies. Food actually.  Is that considered supplies?  FYI, Saturday afternoon is not the smartest time to go to Costco if you like wide open spaces.  Hubby stocked up his supplies for a bachelor week - hazelnut straws, Doritos chips, BBQ nut mix, Clamato juice, apple pie, ...  At this point it's uncertain which of us will put on more weight in the next seven days.  The Beach Girls at least eat some green stuff too (although I think I got the hairy eyeball from one of them when I said I was making kale salad).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...