Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cosmetic Bags

Today's mission was to make a few cosmetic bags. The Caledonia guild will be donating these, filled with toiletries, to the local women's shelter. Diane & Karen cleaned out some of their travel size products and brought them along to help stuff the bags. The real pattern that was handed out at the guild meeting has gone missing, so I had to wing it.
Additionally, I've finished a top for the Binbrook guild challenge, made four placemat tops, and made four cell phone wallets for my girlies here. I think my KP duties are finally over, after the BS tart this afternoon. That was devoured in no time flat, in the glorious sunshine with our afternoon cocktails on the deck. Seriously, this is the life. Lord willing, our lottery ticket will be a big winner tonight. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...