Pretty much every morning I spend my breakfast time checking out Facebook and a couple of forums and blogs. This was a link on Facebook this morning.
- Property taxes increased $350
- hydro costs increased $240. And now I have to wash my underwear at night. In the dark. Using cold water.
- house insurance increased $420. Never had a claim.
- car insurance decreased $35 (huh? clearly a mistake by the insurance company)
- business insurance increased $100. Never had a claim, but DID increase my coverage. It's costing you gals a whole lot more to buy fabric, which increases my exposure.
the customer service reps who actually look after you at the counter earn between $12 and $15 per hour. On those wages these people are expected to dress professionally? Um.
Mr. Nixon! Shame on you! A LIVING WAGE is $14 per hour. Anyone paid less than that is living below the poverty line.
Bangkok Temptation last night. Today I will eat my free zucchinis.
Picked this week: 7
Picked YTD: 13