I used a pretty Christmas tree motif for the background and borders.
I really like the offset design on this quilt.
It was quilted with a poinsettia motif in the blocks and border.
- Tobermory for a week in July
- helped start a new Scrappy Club at the guild in August
- 5 days in August, Grand Rapids Michigan
- 2 days in August, Caledonia NY
- 3 days in September at Margaret's in Ennismore
- 2 days in September at Diane's in Zurich
- bruschetta (from garden)
- veggies & dip
- steamed green beans (from garden)
- roasted carrots
- roasted butternut squash (from garden)
- mashed potatoes (from garden)
- Dilly Beloved Chicken (from Eat Shrink & Be Merry)
- Tomato/pepper/onion salad (from garden)
- cupcakes (from our guests)
Picked this week - 3
Picked YTD - 40
New this year:
B.S. REPORT (butternut squash)
Picked last 2 weeks - 5 (roasted 2, soup 1, gave away 2)
Picked YTD - 5
Today's BS tidbit - I have cleaned and dusted the office. Ha ha ha ha ha.....