Saturday, December 8, 2012

Civil War Sampler & Red Hat Breakfast

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you probably know how much I love sampler quilts.  The patchwork blocks were mostly quilted in the ditch.

I scratched my head for a while over what to do with these half-square alternate blocks, but I love the motif that went in there.

Beautiful red backing.

Thursday was our third annual Red Hat Breakfast In Jammies.  I took several pictures of us sitting down to eat, but being the awesome photographer that I am, I have bad pics of every one of us.  If I posted them here, I think there would be heads rolling.  Mostly mine. So here is a shot of the dessert selection.

The cleanup crew was trying to figure out something - I'm not sure what????
We may have to consider renaming the function.  Can you still call it Breakfast when you get home at 5:30 pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...